Area committee January 2005
Question: Councillor M. Baker:
"To ask the Manager to confirm the following:
- The number of public disabled parking spaces in the town area of Blackrock
- The location of the spaces
- Whether there are any plans to improve the facilities for disabled drivers in the town of Blackrock?"
- There are four designated public disabled parking spaces in the town area of Blackrock
- The spaces are located at:
- Blackrock DART Station
- Bath Place car park
- Temple Road car park
- Carysfort Avenue car park
- Any requests for further disabled parking spaces in the area will be considered. It should be noted that in accordance with the Council's Parking Control Byelaws, a vehicle displaying the ‘European Blue Card' may avail of unlimited free parking in any pay and display parking bay within the area of the scheme.