Category Archives: Planning

Bellevue Copse

Meeting of Dún Laoghaire Area Committee

Written:

Question: Councillor M. Baker To ask the Manager to confirm if Bellevue Copse in Booterstown has been taken in charge
Continue →

Part 8 Planning Permissions

Meeting of Dún Laoghaire Area Committee

Written:

10th October 2011 Question: Councillor M. Baker: To ask the Manager to list all the Part 8 planning permissions granted
Continue →

Completion of wall at Ardagh Court

Written:

1st December, 2008 Question: Councillor M. Baker:To ask the Manager to provide an update on enforcement proceedings in relation to
Continue →

Castlebyrne Park Planning Enforcement

Written:

MEETING OF DÚN LAOGHAIRE AREA COMMITTEE 1st SEPTEMBER 2008 Councillor M. Baker: To ask the Manager to provide a report
Continue →

TGI Friday’s Update

Written:

4th JUNE 2008 Update on Enforcement Proceedings Question: Councillor M. Baker: To ask the Manager to provide an update on
Continue →

Urban structure plans

Written:

MEETING OF DÚN LAOGHAIRE-RATHDOWN COUNTY COUNCIL9 JUNE 2008URBAN STRUCTURE PLANSQuestion: Councillor M. Baker: “To ask the Manager in relation to
Continue →

TGI Friday’s

Written:

TGI Fridays's Enforcement Question: Councillor M. Baker: To ask the Manager in relation to the various planning enforcement actions against
Continue →

St Helen’s pedestrian access

Written:

MEETING OF DUN LAOGHAIRE AREA COMMITTEE 1st October , 2007 St. Helen's Stillorgan Road. Question: Councillor M. Baker: "To ask
Continue →

Safeguarding of Council Owned Property

Written:

July 2006 Council meeting Question: Councillor M. Baker: "To ask the Manager to state what procedures are in place to
Continue →

Development Levies

Written:

May 2006 Council meeting Question: Councillor M. Baker: "To ask the Manager to give a breakdown of how much money
Continue →

The Playwright/TGI Friday’s

Written:

May 2006 Area Committee meeting Question: Councillor M. Baker: "To ask the Manager to give an update on what the
Continue →

Development Levies 2

Written:

May 2006 Council meeting Question: Councillor M. Baker: "To ask the Manager how monies collected under the development levies scheme
Continue →