Dun Laoghaire Area Committee meeting 24th Sept 2007
blackrock car park
Question: Councillor M. Baker
"To ask the Manager in relation to the new car park in Blackrock Park (Phoenix Terrace), the following:
- To provide a breakdown of the cost of the hard and soft landscaping, works done to gateways and any other additional costs attributing to the installation of this car park?
- A timeframe as to when this car park will be open for public use?
3. How are vehicles coming from the Blackrock direction going to enter the car park now that road barriers have been put in place?"
1. In addition to the cost of installing the car park at Blackrock Park the cost of the hard and soft landscaping, works done to gateways and other additional costs attributing to the installation of this car park is estimated to be in the order of €8,000.00.
2. The car park will be opened in the next few weeks
3. The cars will only be able to access and exit the car park travelling south.