2nd March 2009
Question: Councillor M. Baker:
To ask the Manager in relation to Stillorgan Park Ave off New Stillorgan Park to have the following issues rectified:
- 1. Install a new nameplate for the road as the existing one is rusted and hard to read.
- Repair the pot holes at the start of the road
- Move the M50 sign that is on Stillorgan Park to after the junction with Stillorgan Park Avenue as vehicles are entering this cul de sac and then having difficulties in turn around?
- A new nameplate for Stillorgan Park Avenue will be ordered.
- The potholes will be repaired.
- The position of the sign for the M50 will be examined with a view to finding a more suitable location for it.