Area committee meeting November 2004
Question: Councillor M. Baker:
"To ask the Manager to confirm the following:
- If the water and sewage supply have been connected to the athletic clubhouse in Carysfort Park?
- If this work has been completed, could the concrete area around the bottle banks in the park be reinstated?
- Could the litterbin that had previously been at the bottle banks be reinstated"
- The water and sewage connections have not been made to the athletic clubhouse in Carysfort Park.
- The matter of reinstatement of the concrete area around the bottle banks will be looked at when the Contractor has completed works on the Water and Sewerage supply.
- This Litter Bin was originally installed and emptied by the Parks Department and they have been asked to reinstate this Litter Bin.