27th April 2009
Question: Councillor M. Baker:
To ask the Manager in relation to the green in Meadow Close off Newtownpark Avenue, to carry out the following works:
- Remove the graffiti from the parkland walls
- Clean up the litter/dumped rubbish from under the bushes
- Remove the steel plate dumped on the grass area
When will these works be scheduled to take place?
- Parks Department will include the removal of graffiti at this location on their Works Schedule for 2009.
- Meadow Close is currently maintained on a contract basis and arrangements will be made to have it cleaned within the coming week.
- The steel plate on the open space will be removed within the coming week.